If your pet isn’t feeling well, is showing signs of pain, or suddenly gains or loses weight, Animal Medical Care is here to get to the root of the problem and recommend the best treatment possible for your pet. Internal medicine involves non-invasive diagnostics and treatments to control and treat a variety of problems in your pet.
Frequent conditions that are diagnosed and treated by AMC include:
- Heart conditions
- Thyroid problems
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Kidney, liver, urinary and pancreatic problems
Because many medical conditions aren’t immediately apparent, Animal Medical Care has taken great care to invest in the most up to date equipment and techniques to get to the bottom of your pet's medical needs.
Some of these services include:
- Diagnostic Ultrasound - An ultrasound is a procedure performed in our office that is non-invasive and will allow us to assess the condition of your pet's organs. This can be especially helpful when one of our veterinarians suspects your pet may have an abdominal, respiratory, or cardiac concern.
- Radiology - Active pets often have injuries that need evaluation and diagnosis, which can be obtained through imaging such as X-rays. We have state of the art digital radiology.
- Comprehensive in-house laboratory – AMC uses state of the art tools to ensure your pet receives accurate attention in a timely manner.
- Specialized Reference Laboratory - Whatever ails your pet, we'll get to the bottom of it with a proper diagnosis.